Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > YOUNG NATIVE SPEAKER TEACHERS NEEDED IN TURKEY for BED AND BREAKFAST.    

YOUNG NATIVE SPEAKER TEACHERS NEEDED IN TURKEY for BED AND BREAKFAST.

ilknur
Turkey

YOUNG NATIVE SPEAKER TEACHERS NEEDED IN TURKEY for BED AND BREAKFAST.

YOUNG  NATIVE SPEAKER TEACHERS NEEDED IN TURKEY for BED AND BREAKFAST.

For a kids summer camp, young  NATIVE SPEAKER teachers are needed in Turkey, Trabzon for Coach English Language School and Toefl Test Center Trabzon is a beautiful historical city on the Eastern Blacksea Coast. In the ancient times it was called Trebizond Pontus Greek Empire. Since it is a historical city,it has many touristic attractions, and during our camping programme we will have daily trips to historical places. You can have some more  information from the site below
As for the camp;the  kids  english summer camps will be of two weeks, for three times, in june,july,august.
the kids english summer camp will concern scouting,daily activities,sports activities like tennis,swimming etc. ,animations,competitions and theatrical events and daily two hours english lessons. young  native speaker teachers are needed for the guidance of kids from 7-13.
the camp will be held in  a holiday resort near the sea  in NOVOTEL Trabzon. those who wish to have some knowledge about the hotel can visit

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-6710-novotel-trabzon-open-06-10-2008/index.shtml

the kids will be taken from home in the mornings and then will be sent to their houses in the evening by school service. brunch will be serviced at ten and lunch will be serviced at two o clock. the young teachers will stay in the holiday resort for free. their profession will be taking care of the kids together with other turkish teachers and managers. there will be 8 turkish teachers and two managers. the number of students is 50. the students will be grouped. one teacher is responsible of his six students. you can have some information about us from the site below.
to contact me you can send me messages

13 Dec 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

I have a few questions I was hoping you could answer:
What is considered young? 
Why only young teachers?
Is there a lot of physical activity required on the part of the teachers?
Is the work paid or volunteer?
Will the organisation pay for flights?

It is just that I know a couple of fantastic teachers (both new zealand trained school teachers) - who I would consider young ( early 30�s), who are traipsing around the world at the moment. 
They are in south america during january and february, and then onto europe I think. 
They are pretty flexible. 
If anyone has any short term work for them I am pretty sure they could be persuaded to come in your direction.  They are really fun, energetic, and commited teachers who also just happen to be native speakers. 

If you have work then please email me.  [email protected]

13 Dec 2008