Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Desperate    

Desperate

lina70
France

Desperate

dear friends i downloaded my ws for today and their were so many nice one and my pc bugged before i saved them I�m desperateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeCry Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee can someone help me!!Cry

13 Dec 2008      

blizzard1
Denmark

Hi lina

I�m not quite sure what you mean and what I can do to help you.
Could you try to elaborate a bit more?

13 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Hi Lina,
yes how can I help. What do you need?

13 Dec 2008     

lina70
France

Thank you for coming to my rescue.The thing is that I�ve made my usual 30 downloads but I failed to save them and my pc  has bugged just as I was saving them and I�ve lost all the ws I downloaded for today.

13 Dec 2008     

agusjavier
Argentina

hi, have you tried lookin them on the worksheets for gold members? They are free of points, so maybe they are there and you don�t waste any point

13 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

What do you mean by worksheets for gold members???

13 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

If you downloaded them, then they are somewhere on your PC. �

If you mean your PC has completely died, i.e. you�ve lost everyything, then the only thing you can do is install the harddisk in another pc and see if you can�t salvage something, generally an IT man worth his salt WILL be able to salvage your work.

If your PC just crashed but is OK, then if you downloaded them, then they are somewhere on your PC. �I don�t know where they are, �But it�s most probably here:

Hit start / Run / enter "regedit"
and go down the list until you find:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerDownload Directory
That should give you the location.

Otherwise��download something else (one of the free ones) and check where it�s going.

You might want to try Google Chrome, (a version of internet explorer). �But be warned Hotmail doesn�t work with Google Chrome. �

15 Dec 2008