Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > SECOND POSTING CAPTION NO. 45    

SECOND POSTING CAPTION NO. 45

GIOVANNI
Canada

SECOND POSTING CAPTION NO. 45

Let �s see what funny caption you can make up for this picture.

28 Mar 2011      

MapleLeaf
Canada

Thanksgiving with a Paw-Wow twist...

28 Mar 2011     

Enid Stella
South Africa

Since when is a dog man �s best friend?

28 Mar 2011     

jocel
Philippines

"Hey buddy! Your head dress suits me more..."

28 Mar 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

Dog: Me feather dog
Cat: I am the President of the USA cats

28 Mar 2011     

magneto
Greece

Cat: (thinking) "Boy, those dogs are stupid...Look at him smiling like an idiot"
(aloud) "That �s it, pup...Smile..."
(thinking again) "I �ll have a word with those humans later...Making me dress up like that!...Meow! Evil Smile"

28 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Dougie Dog:

Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, take good care of me and even dress me up to take my photo ... They must be gods!

Cathy Cat:

Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, take good care of me and even dress me up to take my photo ... I must be a god!

28 Mar 2011     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Hey you all,

This is the world where my fancy took me: fancy clothes, gaudy colours, wealthy Nature... Hugged by my friend Hat cat. And... Not just on the fourth Thursday in November... HandshakeEveryday.

28 Mar 2011