Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My computer keeps redirecting when I use the search engine! Can anyone tell me how I can stop this happening as it is very frustrating not been able to go to the site I want to    

My computer keeps redirecting when I use the search engine! Can anyone tell me how I can stop this happening as it is very frustrating not been able to go to the site I want to

Hazza
Australia

My computer keeps redirecting when I use the search engine! Can anyone tell me how I can stop this happening as it is very frustrating not been able to go to the site I want to

I know there are many of you who are very clever when it comes to computers! I have things like ad aware and Norton but obviously I have picked up this thing and now I need to clear it!!! Any suggestions PLEASE???

30 Mar 2011      

Jayho
Australia

According to some of the search results here you might have a virus or malware.  These will redirect you when you try to do a search.

Maybe you can do a full Norton scan and see if it picks anything up.

I �m not  a PC expert but I �d suggest doing that first, followed by a full Adware scan.

30 Mar 2011     

rodrioli15
Portugal

Hi
Adware doesn �t catch everything. There are virus and sometimes there are malware and spyware. I don �t know which is worst. After scanning with adware try this - http://www.superantispyware.com/.
Good luck!
R.

30 Mar 2011     

Hazza
Australia

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

30 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

dear Hazza,

If you have got some bad elements, try these 2 free addresses that greatly helped me in the past. Of course you will have to install the program files. They are very useful. Follow their instruction. The FREE instructions of course !

30 Mar 2011