Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do I contact the website adminstrator???    

How do I contact the website adminstrator???

wildchris
Thailand

How do I contact the website adminstrator???

Hi

I uploaded a fully functioning powerpoint game for the review of food vocabulary, which I �ve been told has been taken down as it is Clipart.

The Moderator has told me that if I have a problem (which I most certainly do!), I should contact the Website Administrator, but I have no idea how to do this.

Please can someone help?

Thanks!

2 Apr 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Dear Wildchris. I understand you �re angry but the rules state you can �t just send pictures... You have to add some activities so that you ws or ppt is considered an ESL resource. Just add a few instructions on how to use it and send it again!Smile But if you want to contact victor, just send him a private message .

2 Apr 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

hi,
you can send a private message to Victor.

2 Apr 2011     

wildchris
Thailand

Dear Mariethe, But the instructions were there! In my description of my contribution, I clearly said that the instructions and 55 food vocabulary related questions for use with the game were included in the NOTES section of the Powerpoint.

I �m sorry, but I �d thought I �d made it pretty clear.  I �ve had several messages thanking me for my contribution, which IS a fully functioning game with loads of relevant ESL material and in no way could or should be described as Clipartp I would Never just upload a load of pictures and waste people �s time and credits and yes I am angry. It took me many hours to put together.  I don;t just want to upload it again, I want the 21 download credits reinstalling :) 

AND Lady Gargara, many thanks, at least some people are helpful on here!  

2 Apr 2011     

Jayho
Australia

It�s all in the interpretation - Mariethe was being helpful as was Lady Gargara, well imho.

Contacting Victor is simple.  You can find his e-mail address on the home page - just scroll down a bit and you�ll see it a third of the way down or so on the left under the link to the Privacy Policy.

Alternatively, you can PM him from here.  This is probably the better option.

I suggest that you explain exactly as you did here, perhaps even providing the link to this thread.  Victor, time permitting, will try to look into your case and make a decision.

Victor relies on the team of moderators to check reported contributions but he is always open to polite requests for reconsideration.  If you are in the right he will restore your contribution and points.

2 Apr 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Jayho, my downunder friend, you know me well! Thank you! Of course Chris, I was trying to be helpful! If you did everything according to the rules, Victor will sort it out for you!Big smile

2 Apr 2011     

wildchris
Thailand

Dear Mariethe

My apologies if I came over as grumpy - probably because I was feeling that way. Not with you, but just with what had happened, as I genuinely feel wronged. So thank you to you and to everyone else for pointing me in the right direction :)

2 Apr 2011