Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ideas for 8th graders!    

Ideas for 8th graders!

grimsim
France

Ideas for 8th graders!

Hello everybody,
The principal told me yesterday that our 8th graders should perform something during the annual party on May 29 th.I �m really short of ideas! Could you provide me with something entertaining and educative they could perform on that occasion?
I hope you will suggest activities or plays or competitions that should involve all the students not only some of them.
Thanks in advance

3 Apr 2011      

aloga
Spain

Why don �t you and your students choose a nice British or American song, learn it by heart and sing? Maybe some of your students can play a musical instrument too. Good luck!

3 Apr 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

I love and do plays whenever I can! Combined with music, they �re an absolute hit!

4 Apr 2011     

puddyd
Oman

Why don �t you look for the �HIGH 5 � series on youtube . They usually have some good educational songs and mini plays [eg the link about weather]with very effective yet simple costumes and good topics.
Good luck

4 Apr 2011