Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > VERY IMPORTANT!!!    

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

rose95
Turkey

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Good evening to everyone. I �m writing to inform you about something really important. As you will remember last week Mada_1 �s wss were reported because she used cliparts from iclipart which doesn �t allow us to use their cliparts on any downloadables. (Unfortunately I am a member of the site and most of my wss contain their cliparts) Today I got an email from iclipart saying that I must remove my wss that have their cliparts which I will immediately because this issue is serious. It may cause problems for Victor and maybe even the site which is important for each on e of us. What we must do now is to remove the wss containing cliparts from ICLIPART. But it won �t be easy considering that there thousands here.

Good Luck

G�l

4 Apr 2011      

tech_teacher
Bahamas

This sounds serious! I haven �t seen  any wss of Mada_1 �s  in circulation today. This is a bit unusual. I hope she is not discouraged.

4 Apr 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

before paying for cliparts I sent E-mails site owners and most of them didn �t let me use their cliparts in my wss (not iclipart ). So I found a site that lets me do it. But we cannot know whether they let or not before asking them.
We should update our wss containing such cliparts so as not to give harm to esl printables. That is what I will do.
I hope Mada is  OK as she is A great member.

4 Apr 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

G�l,

there have been lots of discussions and warnings about the matter.

4 Apr 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

And: No, it wasn �t me. 

4 Apr 2011