Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Is it right?    

Is it right?

piligarcia
Spain

Is it right?

I wonder if it � ok to upload a playscript I adapted from another one I downloaded (http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=207331#thetop) Some parts are exactly the same, but I also enlarged it to have 11 instead of 7 characters. It �s is working fantastically with my "weak" group and I �d like to share it as the author, missmallo, did (by the way, thanks so much, missmallo); I don �t know what to do. Can anybody help?

8 Apr 2011      

Apodo
Australia

You could ask the author of the worksheet for permission, then if it is granted mention the author and your adaptation in your description.
I did that when I re-used somebody else �s picture to make a different exercise, and it was OK.

9 Apr 2011     

Jayho
Australia

In addtion to Apodo �s suggestion I �d like to also suggest that you write a nice comment on the relevant page to publicly acknowledge and thank missmallo for her useful printable.  We all like to get nice comments that we can look back on.

9 Apr 2011