Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Error in my points    

Error in my points

Albalia
Spain

Error in my points

There has been an error with my points,.Yesterday I had 160 downloads and there are only 60 points added to my account. Who can mend this? Thanks. Albalia

12 Apr 2011      

Apodo
Australia

From the FAQ link:

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

12 Apr 2011     

libertybelle
United States

As far as I understand - you have to wait 2 days to see all your points.
You can read about this somewhere in the rules - there is a link at the top of this message board.
L

12 Apr 2011     

Albalia
Spain

I have always had all my points the following day, what has happened is that they have added on,ly 60 of the total of 160. 
This never has happened before. I have always had the whole amount of points all together.
I�ll wait until tomorrow, in the case they don�t add the points what should I do?

12 Apr 2011     

doubledecker
Finland

come on, relax!!!!

first, you �ve already had more than 200 points!!!! a hundred or so more points won �t change the face of the moon!!Smile

second, just wait and IF tomorrow nothing happens, then send a message to the webmaster...As Emerson used to say, �Patience and fortitude conquer all things� Wink

peggy

13 Apr 2011