Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Advanced penpals needed, please!    

Advanced penpals needed, please!

silpont
Argentina

Advanced penpals needed, please!

Hi, nice teachers in this forum!!!!

I really feel like starting an email exchage with FCE and CAE students.

The truth is that I have already started this project with one teacher from this forum, who is from Turkey and who is also great and kind and his students and mine are delighted.
The fact is that when I mentioned this to my advanced students, they started asking to have penfriends as well! LOL. At first, I thought they were just joking, but then, I realized it was true. They told me that they would love to do this no matter where the girls or boys are from.

Anyone who would also like to share this great experience? If anyone would, please, contact me.

Many thanks!!!!

Huge hugs!

Vina.

14 Apr 2011      

Docrates
Brazil

Hey, How you doing so far?

I �ve learned English by penpal help. So, I really enjoy that kind of contribution.

If you want to, you can add me or give my MSN account adress to your students.

MSN: [email protected]

Also, I suggest you to use http://weirdtown.com/chatroom/ which is really great .

See ya

Paulo

14 Apr 2011