Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > uploading problems    

uploading problems

Yams
Argentina

uploading problems

Hello everybody!
I �ve been trying to upload a power point presentation, but no such luck!
The file is  .ppt and is less than 2mb, but I can �t upload it even though I �ve tried many consecutive times and in different parts of the day, this is driving me up the wall!

this is the message that appears every time I want to upload the PPP

Active Server Pages error �ASP 0113 �

Script timed out

/send_printables/sendpowerpointsnew.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

I tried uploading a worksheet and I could do it but I need to upload the PPP too� i also read the FAQ...
Can you help me? What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

14 Apr 2011      

melahel7
Canada

Keep trying..

14 Apr 2011     

Yams
Argentina

nooooo... I �m tired of trying....

14 Apr 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Yams,
Please be patient. Nothing can be done! Victor is sleeping and has his work to do, so he cannot fix every slowdown of the website. He has his personal life as well...
You have been a member for some time so you have probably noticed that the uploading problem is really common.
There have been about 800 complains about uploads posted on forum, yet all members were able to upload when they kept trying...
Please try again in a few hours time and you will succeed sometime... Uploading a ppt is often not very easy thing to do, so you just have to be calm...

Fingers crossed!

14 Apr 2011