Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > esl page    

esl page

Errie
Japan

esl page

Does somebody know what happened with this esl page?

14 Apr 2011      

magneto
Greece

Hi Errie!

I �ve clicked on the link you �ve posted and it seems to be working fine. Of course, I �m not a registered member on that page, so I can �t tell if their downloading system is working, but the page is opening, if that was the problem.

Hug

14 Apr 2011     

Errie
Japan

Magneto, thnx for responding...

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The page is opening and if you �re a member like I am, logging in seems to be working fine too. Same thing for downloading wss. The thing is that you can �t upload wss anymore and this goes on for a loooooong time already. The upload function has been disabled by the site-owner due technical problems.
He/She wrote that you can always contact him/her for questions regarding this matter and that �s what I did (about 2 months ago or so) but no answers back yet or what so ever.
Maybe some members here are also a member over there and know what �s going on. It �s a great sharing site with lots of great stuff on it. It would be a pitty if you can �t upload wss anymore...

14 Apr 2011