Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hello dear colleagues    

Hello dear colleagues

Urpi
Peru

Hello dear colleagues

I hope you have a great end of the week here is Thursday yeah!
Well I need your help Today I am going to star a new unit LIFE CHOICES it is about regrets in life choices:grammar the modal perfect and past continuous. My students are teenagers how can I make them talk about things they haven`t even started to think about.
 The question how can I adapt it to their ages? Please help
THANKS.

14 Apr 2011      

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hi :)

Teenagers have a far more interesting life than we think lol
Just raise the topic of relationships and ex boyfriends and girlfriends, friends, school, important conversations they have had, holidays....and ask them if they regret saying something, regret going to some places, regret breaking up with someone and so on :)

They do have regrets and I think most of the questions can be applied not only to adults but to teens too.

Good luck!

14 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

You can also take a famous story. Ask the students about those instances where the character �s behaviour should have been different. Ask for the explanations and suggestions for alternative scenario. He shouldn �t have said that.  She shouldn �t have worried. and etc.

15 Apr 2011