Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > BSI (BROAD SWEEPS OF IMAGINATION) METHOD: A NEW METHOD TO TEACH A FOREIGN LANGUAGE     

BSI (BROAD SWEEPS OF IMAGINATION) METHOD: A NEW METHOD TO TEACH A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

barbarabs
Turkey

BSI (BROAD SWEEPS OF IMAGINATION) METHOD: A NEW METHOD TO TEACH A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

Dear my friends ,

I would like to inform you about training of our new Language teaching method. If you are interested in this subject .I will happily invite you to our training. You can have detailed information about the method when you visit our website -BSI method www.bsiproject.com

If you are interested in Your participation can be funded 100% (Travel, Accommodation, meals, training course and material) by the Grundtvig/Comenius National Agency in your country.

You may kindly contact me from my e-mail [email protected]  or our facebook page BSI Method . 
Reference Number: TR-2011-028-001
Session ID: 39693
Start Date: 23/10/2011
End Date: 30/10/2011
Deadline for registration: 29/04/2011
Organising Institution: GOZTEPE IHSAN KURSUNOGLU ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL (GIKAL)

15 Apr 2011      

magneto
Greece

Please, please, please, reduce the size of this image!!!!

15 Apr 2011     

barbarabs
Turkey

Really sorry ..I did not know that the image was really so big..again sorry for the misunderstanding..

15 Apr 2011