Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sorry for the posting of blank posts...    

Sorry for the posting of blank posts...

Zora
Canada

Sorry for the posting of blank posts...

Sorry for the posting of blank posts... but there was a HUGE image that was distorting the main page and if I delete my posts it only comes back!! Wacko

I really think we need proper forum moderators that can edit post so we don �t need to do this kind of stuff. All the rest of the posts were affected because people don �t know how to upload images properly.

Sorry again for the "clearing up" of the forum.

Linda

15 Apr 2011      

isabelle99
Monaco

... or perhaps would it be better to upload images in the caf� and not the forum! Last time, there were three photos on the forum page and no space left for other posts. I just found it a bit disappointing because I used to like reading it for example I used to love Miss Noor�s questions which were often more complex than they appeared at first sight and which challenged my so-called knowledge; or the day when Greek professor started a post about the spaghetti bolognaise he was cooking for Sunday lunch (as far as I remember): no organized games, just spontaneous communication. I quite miss that spirit. No value judgement though, just expressing my feelings.

15 Apr 2011