Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > i need ur help    

i need ur help

moully_eid
Egypt

i need ur help

i am amal eid and i was regestered before as amoua46 and i forgot my password  and actually my e mail was hacked and i cannot access my account any more so whenever i send that i forgot my password you send an e mail on amoula46 which i cannot access and when i made this account and send one of the same contrbutions i did b4 you sent me back that this is site violation ......need your help my new e mail is [email protected]

16 Apr 2011      

MarionG
Netherlands

Dear Amal Eid,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Probably only Victor (the site manager) can help you here. I understand it is easiest to reach him by PM. He is from Spain so you can find him by searching for users from there.
I just wanted to wish you success and tell you it is not such a good idea to post your email on the forum. Many programs exist which scan the internet for email adresses in order to send spam etc. You risk having this new email hacked as well......
Success, Marion

16 Apr 2011