Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > page layout and page size    

page layout and page size

pilarmham
Spain

I used to have a similar problem: the bottom part of every printable was never in the copy I printed. The suggestion that worked for me was to transform the word doc into a pdf before printing et... voil�! perfect! Thumbs Up

16 Apr 2011     

mariannina
Italy

As pilarmham suggested, I �ve transformed a worksheet from word doc into pdf and it worked. Thank you sooooo much.
Hugs.
Mariannina

17 Apr 2011     

dturner
Canada

Well, I �m one of the minority who has the opposite problem from you A4ers.  I am in Canada so we use US letter or legal.  A4 is too long for our needs so what I have to do is size to 94 per cent and then take a long time to rearrange the sheet if there are many images.  I often have to get rid of borders at the bottom and top (but not usually sides as US letter is wider and shorter than A4) and re-size titles and so on.  When designing a WS, I have learned to make my side borders larger to help the A4 people, and would love it if the A4 majority thought about making their sheets a wee bit shorter than they perhaps usually do.  I very much appreciate those of you who "group" images so that they don �t jump around on the page and hide behind text and so on.  I think this is a nice suggestion for all of us.  Please try to think of other paper size users when constructing your work sheets.  

17 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2