Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello from Horsham    

Hello from Horsham

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Hello from Horsham

Hello dear teachers,
I am here in Horsham in England with a group of 39 students in a college. We are having a great time and the weather is fantastic. The students are having a great time and also learning so much that they are really happy. The teachers are very happy with our students` behaviour. They need to practise their spoken English and that`s just what they are doing.
Have a great time.
Yolanda

19 Apr 2011      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Yolanda.

Is there some place left in your suitcase for me ? How lucky you are ! I am very glad to hear such good news ! Keep on enjoying your journey and you must promise to post some photos !

Hugs.

19 Apr 2011     

marta v
Serbia

Dear Yolanda,

I hope that you and your students will have a fabulous time and have many happy moments to remember and cherish! I wish I was there with you!

Marta

19 Apr 2011     

lolain
Spain

Hi Yolanda!
I �m sure you �re having a great time. Horsham is a very nice little village. I lived there for nearly five years and I loved it! Don �t miss the coffee shop at the King �s Head hotel, the cakes used to be just wonderful!
Love
Silvana

19 Apr 2011     

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi Yolanda!!! I �m sure you �re having a really good fun there!! Your students won �t forget that trip and will appreciate your great effort and job!
Have a nice time and follow lolain �s instructions!!! LOL

19 Apr 2011     

adrianasilvia
Argentina

LUCKY YOU!!!! KIND REGARDS FROM ARGENTINA!!!!Hug

19 Apr 2011     

AACG
Argentina

What a wonderful experience!I hope you can make the most of it.Thumbs Up

19 Apr 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine