Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Gratitude and seminars abroad    

Gratitude and seminars abroad

marta v
Serbia

Gratitude and seminars abroad

Dear colleagues,

First of all, I am absolutely grateful for your kind words of support! You inspire me and engourage me to raise my personal standards in creating good worksheets. I also wish to thank you for your own excellent contributions that have helped me in my classroom.

Secondly, I �d like to ask you if you know of an organisation, institution, etc. that offers grants for teacher development seminars / programmes in Europe to non-EU countries but European citizens? Being a Serbian citizen has proven to be quite disadvantageous in that sense. I �d really appreciate any information.

Thank you!

Marta

19 Apr 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

One of my co-workers, who �s actually a friend of mine, has recently completed a free on-line teacher development course for primary school esl teachers. She has been participating in it for a couple of months and then finally when she got all her credits she went to Kyiiv (our capital city) to get the diploma and take part in some face-to-face activities. It could have been organised by local representatives of say the British Council. I �m not sure I �ll have to ask.
Meanwhile have a look at this and this.
Sophia

19 Apr 2011