Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I DON ´T KNOW.........    

I DON ´T KNOW.........

cely
Argentina

I DON ´T KNOW.........

Cry�I don�t know what happens but I have sent two worksheet and one of them has the fonts and the picture moved or changed and the other had a color background and it doesn�t appear now!
I�m sorry... �Did I make a mistake? Has anyone get any idea?�
Thanks in advance! and Thanks for all the comments on my job!LOL

15 Dec 2008      

brookee
United States

Hi Cely--
This happens to me too.  Now I don�t know anything about the technical aspects, but wolfy Chile tried to give an explanation regarding this matter in the following post:

15 Dec 2008     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

It�s happening to me too. I asked for help but found no solution. I tried wolfy�s idea but it didn�t work, either. I don�t know what else can be done about it. Any ideas?

15 Dec 2008     

victor
Spain

Well, I imagine that the problem is that you used some fonts that the web server didn�t have.
You know, when you open a word document, if you don�t have the fonts, word will replace them for other ones, and that will mess up the whole document, because the size is different.
Take into account that this happens in the web server, but also in the computers of many users.
There is an option, when you save the document, choose to embed the fonts in the document (it only works with true type fonts).
You can also try to transform into images the titles that you make with uncommon fonts.

15 Dec 2008     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Thanks Victor. These has solved part of the problem but there are 2 sentences that are driving me mad. They won�t stay on the right place. Ever since I changed Windows XP to Windows Vista a lot of funny things are happening to my documents. Never mind. I�ll keep trying!
Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!

15 Dec 2008