Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > DELETING A WORKSHEET    

DELETING A WORKSHEET

maroemma
Greece

DELETING A WORKSHEET

Hi dear colleagues!
I �m pretty new on this site so I took a risk today and deleted one of my own worksheets(only one point) . Can I re-upload it hoping it might get more points this time?

24 Apr 2011      

manonski (f)
Canada

You can reupload a printable that you have deleted. You can also update it without deleting it.
What I might suggest is that you mention it �s a printable that you are reuploading in the comment box to avoid a "wrongful report".

Happy Easter!

24 Apr 2011     

maroemma
Greece

Thank you! Happy Easter!

25 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Yes, if you �ve deleted it, you can re-upload it. Re-uploading is only forbidden if the original ws is still there.
You might want to indicate that it �s re-uploaded in your description, but it isn �t really necessary if only one person has downloaded it the first time. It �s usually best to indicate that if the ws got a lot of downloads the first time, so that the same people won �t download it again.

Edit: Just saw Manon�s reply. Good point about the risk of getting your ws wrongfully reported. You should indicate that it�s re-uploaded.

25 Apr 2011     

maroemma
Greece

Magneto, I really appreciate your advice. I wish we worked in the same school Smile

25 Apr 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Yeah, me too, I wish I was in the same school as magneto (and other members from ESLp) but the commute would be brutal...

In the meantime, I �m planning on visiting Mariannina with Orit and Nancy (Giovanni) this July!

25 Apr 2011     

maroemma
Greece

Well, you should visit Greece then too if you can afford it!!! Magneto and I will be waiting ;)

25 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

You gals!Embarrassed...Anyway, trust me, you wouldn �t want to be in the same school as me - I �m way too tense most of the timeWacko

Manon...You �re going to Italy!...I envy you! Where does Mariannina live? I �ve only been to Italy on a seven-day tour - visited (partly flooded) Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome and Pompeii - and I absolutely fell in love with Florence and, well, Tuscany in general! All I kept saying while I was in Florence was: "Could you please leave me here...forever?"...And I didn �t even get to visit Galleria Degli Uffizi...Ahhh...Firenze! Toscana!Heart

25 Apr 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

One day...

25 Apr 2011     

maroemma
Greece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKxMv3xFZAg

25 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Cry