Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Letters and Pen-friends!    

Letters and Pen-friends!

lolailolola_
Spain

Letters and Pen-friends!

Hello friends!! I �m a private tutor in Spain, this year i �m teaching two siblings, a girl aged 11 and a boy aged 10 and we �ve been exchanging letters with another ESL teacher from russia for the last months(a letter per weak), the problem is that she is not answering anymore and so I NEED TWO MORE PEN-FRIENDS FOR MY STUDENTS, aproximately teir age and if they are girl and boY much better!! THEY �VE GOT REALLY ENTHUSIASTICAL ABOUT IT AND ARE EAGER TO HAVE TWO NEW FRIENDS FROM ANOTHER OUNTRY IN THE WORLD, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE TO THIS POSTAGE!

25 Apr 2011      

elisestaves
United Kingdom

Hi,

I teach in Brazil and have a boy and a girl student- both aged 10 years old. They are elementary level and progressing very well. This might be good for them. It would have to be email pen friends, perhaps via me as the post takes a long time to arrive, might that work?

Elise

25 Apr 2011     

elisestaves
United Kingdom

I �ll send you an email now. (You might want to delete your email address as it is suggested that we don �t post them on the forum).

Take care.

Elise

25 Apr 2011     

lolailolola_
Spain

:)

25 Apr 2011