Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help :(    

I need help :(

nesrininci
United Arab Emirates

I need help :(

Hi everyone,

I am trying to post a printable and a powerpoint for a few days but unfortunately I can �t!!!! I guess there is something wrong with the system; how can I solve this problem?

Thank you for your help!!

26 Apr 2011      

Redbull
Thailand

HAVE YOU TRIED THESE....!

IF SO THEM IT �S JUST A MATTER OF KEEP TRYING.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

26 Apr 2011     

nesrininci
United Arab Emirates

Yes I did that several times!!! :( I also checked if the amount of the printables are exceeding, but they aren �t...

26 Apr 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

If your doc printable is below 500 kB and it is DOC, then everything is ok. It is a problem of the website or your internet connection might be too slow to upload.
You have been a member for 2 months so maybe you have seen similar posts about impossible uploads on forum every other day.
The only advice is: please be patient, try again later, try to upload in the morning or late at night and least not last: try to upload a different document (maybe your document it corrupted)...

We cannot expect Victor, the owner of this site, to be always around. So, the site sometimes slows down and the uploading process is very complicated. But it always gets better later! Keep trying!
Fingers crossed!

PS: You can ALWAYS check the today �s contribution section (select today �s date and hit "search" button)
If you see 15 pages of worksheets, it means that 150 members WERE ABLE TO UPLOAD for the last 14 hours. (15x10=150)
So, YOU SHOULD KEEP ON TRYING! If they succeeeded, then you have a chance to upload too!
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchbydate.asp?day=26&month=4&year=2011&B3=Search
(If you ever see the today�s contribution section almost empty, then there is a problem on eslprintables and it�s the time to ring the alarm :-D...)

26 Apr 2011     

nesrininci
United Arab Emirates

:) thank you very much for the advice :) 

I will try again tomorrow and hopefully, this time it will work out!

Fingers crossed ;)

26 Apr 2011