Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > english volunteering    

english volunteering

Redbull
Thailand

english volunteering

Hi all teachers around the world,

I �m looking for young adults OR students from round the world to teach as a volunteer for two weeks or three months depending on how long the volunteer want �s to stay.
Teaching as an international volunteer with english volunteering can be a rewarding way to interact with students of all ages and backgrounds who are eager to learn. You will teach the English education to schools where volunteers will provide to local children at no cost.
Our children need you now.
All volunteers will only pay for their travelling exspenses to Thailand and back home. Please download the pdf file at the link for more  �In-depth� information.

Thanks.

Link is HERE 

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

26 Apr 2011      

ironik
Australia

Hello there,
it seems like a good idea, I may think about it. Are you one of the organizers?

26 Apr 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Dear Ironik,
Yes I organise the volunteer side of things and Peetim will sort out the accommodation side.

did you download the pdf file on the web link? it has all the info you need.
But if you have any questions just email me from the link okay.

26 Apr 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Hi, do you accept old teachers with only one leg working properly? LOL
Speaking seriously...I posted your request in the Italian community of ESL teachers and in Facebook as well. Let �s hope someone will answer.
Good luck and ciao.

Granny

26 Apr 2011     

tresreinas
Argentina

If I were younger and single with no family to keep an eye on and money for the ticket, it t would be rally nice to go!!!!

Not the right time !!! I will pass it on to other teachers!!!It may be  it�s the right time for them!!!

26 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Young adults huh?? That leaves me out. I haven �t been one of those for many moons.

26 Apr 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Hi Gran,Ed,Tresreinas
I �m soooooo sorry you feel to old for this volunteering work. but yes your right it seems that students do like the young adults say around 19 to 30 yrs of age. but if you are a young looking 48 yr old we may find room for you.

but keeping the joke away from this.
We are looking for people that have just finished Uni or having a break from Uni. and people who are having a career break from work.

This is for the children of Thailand to have a chance in learning English from native and good educated people from other countries.

Please if you can help then contact the people who you feel can fit the bill!

redbull gives you wings you knowWink.

26 Apr 2011     

mariannina
Italy

48 eh?  Yes in my age there �s that number, too but a looooot behind!

No joking now, I �ve contacted all my friends in internet and, going back to school on next Thursday, I �ll tell my colleagues of your project. They have children who have just finished Uni.

Ciao.

Granny

26 Apr 2011