Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Grammar Chants    

Grammar Chants

Alyona C.
Ukraine

Grammar Chants

Hi everybody,
I need Grammar Chants by Carolyn Graham (MP3) about Present Continuous and Present Perfect ("The verb To be", "The verb To be + ING", "What�s going on this Sunday?", "What is she doing?", "Present Perfect - Do, Done ..."). I can �t find them on the Internet for free. Could you help me, please?
Thanks in advance.

27 Apr 2011      

mariby22
United States

i got smth, if you give me your email i d try to send

27 Apr 2011     

Alyona C.
Ukraine

I �ve sent

27 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Only Present Continuous, may be you find something useful.

http://englishiscool-esl.blogspot.com/search/label/Present%20Continuous

27 Apr 2011     

thaohanuvn
Vietnam

I think englishtips.org is a good site for this purpose.

27 Apr 2011     

Alyona C.
Ukraine

I have never used that site. How can I find what I need. Is it free to download?

27 Apr 2011     

patrenou
Argentina

Englishtips is great. You should try it!!  YOu can either go to the section on the left where you can find materiasl by categories( films, resders exams, etc)  or go to the right ( after you have registered  and search for what you are looking for. If you have any doubts contact me by mail.

28 Apr 2011     

thaohanuvn
Vietnam

I think it �s not difficult. Just take your time to explore the site. The materials are hosted on mediafire.com or ifile.it and very user-friendly. If you need to download from rapidshare.com/fileserve.com/megaupload...just go to dir4u.org or 10giay.com/rapid, they are free to help you download with premium accounts.

28 Apr 2011