Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I wanna know which of my ws get downloaded.......    

I wanna know which of my ws get downloaded.......

blunderbuster
Germany

I wanna know which of my ws get downloaded.......

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

5, 10, 20 points per day and there is no way for me to know what was downloaded....I �d like to know.....It �s not that I mind if people don �t leave a comment, I would like to know which of my ws are of interest.

2 May 2011      

maroemma
Greece

Same here. I usually get even fewer points Cry  Maybe they should make a "like" button just like facebook, I �m so used to it. Anyway, keep up the good work. Don �t worry 

2 May 2011     

paufran
Chile

hi...well...under your user name there �s a link "my printables", there you go to your "page" with your printables and under the description you can see how many times a worksheet has been downloaded ....luck :)

2 May 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Well, if I earned 10 or 20 points per day I �d be in ecstasy

2 May 2011     

maroemma
Greece

Excellent point Stellam!!! (Stellam in Greek would translate "My Stella"). Thank you for cheering me up because usually I work so hard, and I never get there...  Can �t actually say what came to my mind... it starts with an "o" and has to do with a very popular TV series dealing with 4 women in New York Embarrassed

2 May 2011     

silvanija
Lithuania

If that really interests you, you can write down all your points and then check which have changed. A lot of work as you have 24 pages of wss, but if that is so important to you... 

2 May 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@paufran: imagine you had over 16000 points and hundreds of wss, do you really think you �d be still able to remember how many points each of your wss had received? or trace how many points and which ones of them just got them? 
Honestly, I think no person with normal abilities to count is able to do that, taking into account the lack of time most teachers face, unless you had some automatic system of being alerted to the newest downloads your wss got.

@Silvana: It�s not the matter of importance of tracing the points in itself, but probably the matter of "what is in demand" among teachers, i.e. which materials have been more useful.

The only way to let the author know is to leave a comment, I guess...
Sophia

2 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Dear Silvanija

Always bright and polite, moreover, always intelligent.

A lot of work to me, having to write these lines, but it was important to say a big HELLO to you, Silvanija.

And , yes, I agree, your suggestion is a pretty one, little hard, but usable.

Now,........How are you and the little one? Miss you. Pm me.

3 May 2011     

Errie
Japan

@Blunderbuster,

Good point! You can improve your skills by knowing which ones have been download. I don �t have too many wss so it �s easy for me to check that out.
In the end you can only hope that people leave a comment everytime they download some wss.

Some people go for the points but I �m glad to see that you go for quality....

3 May 2011     

paufran
Chile

ueslteacher I was just thinking in me and the amount of my worksheets (not very much) jejejeje...sorry you �re right :)

3 May 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

I think Regina should listen to Silvana �s suggestion.

3 May 2011     

1    2    Next >