Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A picture of my students in Horsham    

A picture of my students in Horsham

Yolandaprieto
Spain

A picture of my students in Horsham

Hello everybody,
I promised to send a picture of my students in Horsham and here I am. They had a great time and are more motivated to go on studying English but I must confess that I ended up exhausted. Anyway I don �t regret having been there with them. The picture is very small but you can get a slight idea of what the college was like.
My best wishes
Yolanda

2 May 2011      

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Yolanda!
Lucky are your students to have such a wonderful teacher. Thanks for sharing your fabulous experience with us. Wish you all the best.
Kind regards.

2 May 2011     

maryse pey�
France

dear Yolanda,

so many thanks to share with us such a joy and encouragement for us when seeing such enthusiasm !

Thanks thanks thanks !

Keep on dear friend !

Plenty of hugs.

2 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Yol

Envy, envy, is the only word. God, it �s such a different experience to go out and take along those little devils we have in our daily classes - they, my experience, turn out to be the most delicious things when they are out, without any of their parental anchors, they do need us, they become the most amazing teens.

Glad you got back exhausted - that means you worked a lot ( tha �st why you went ) and also you had a lot of fun( that was the most beautiful part )

Love you have shared, I myself, miss my long trips with my students, but there haven �t been many opportunities, these last years.

Another topic, Yol

have you checked the site ? Is it all right, by now? I go on with no problems, please, let me know, may be I ca give a hand.

Big hugs

Linda

3 May 2011