Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I CAN īT UPLOAD MY WORKSHEETS!!!!!!!!    

I CAN īT UPLOAD MY WORKSHEETS!!!!!!!!

teacherchona
Philippines

I CAN īT UPLOAD MY WORKSHEETS!!!!!!!!

What happened?Please help me resolve this problem. I cannot upload my new worksheets. Until when this problem will occur?

3 May 2011      

faby.ong
Brazil

My friend, so do I, since yesterday I can īt upload them. I īm gonna try later again...

3 May 2011     

primpi
United Kingdom

same situation i ve been trying to upload some worksheets but i cant  what happens now how to we resolve the problem?I īve tried almost 15 times  in the past two days 

3 May 2011     

mariadejesus
Portugal

I have registered today in this site and I canīt upload my worksheets too. I hope It will be solved soon. Maria

3 May 2011     

sandytita
Portugal

Dear friends,
I
am having the same problem. I can īt upload my worksheets today too. I don īt know what is happening today!
Sandy

3 May 2011     

teacherchona
Philippines

Hello Administrator of ESL Printables,
      What happened to your site? Many are complaining about having problem of uploading worksheets. What can you do to solve this problem?????????????????

5 May 2011