Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English in Mind     

English in Mind

wysiwyg
France

English in Mind

Hi everybody ! Does anyone know where I could find the audio files of the Cambridge English in Mind starter? I have the Students Book and the Workbook, but I can�t use them without the CD....... Thank you so much for your help !

3 May 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Check your pm

3 May 2011     

wysiwyg
France

Thank you so much for your help, and for such a quick answer !!

3 May 2011     

roneydirt
United States

Use that book too.  I don �t have the cd so just created lessons using what was being taught with other items.  Not to mention some of the questions were not appropriate for my students age levels or problem with cultural taboo statements.  Love looking at one of the discussion questions in English in Mind and it asks, "Where did you first kiss your girl/boyfriend?" for students ranging in age from 11 to 14 years old in a culture where you �re not allowed to date intill you get out of high school.

4 May 2011     

IceQueeny
Russian Federation

One more link - http://englishtips.org/1150824860-english-in-mind-starter-workbook-cd.html
This site is a real wonder/ You can find almost everything there. Just reguister!
Olga

4 May 2011     

wysiwyg
France

Thank you Olga ! I found the audio file yesterday thanks to another downloading link, but I �ll sure browse this site - it �s new for me and it looks very useful indeed !
Thanks again, have a good day !

4 May 2011