Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > uploading problems     

uploading problems

primpi
United Kingdom

uploading problems

yesterday i saw that quite a few people were having my same problems uploading i am still having problems today has anyone resolved the problem? can anyone tell me what to do ? i �m not  brillant with modern day technology  soo before i decide to see a witch doctor can anyone give me an idea on how to resolve the problem? thanks and hugs to you all

4 May 2011      

primpi
United Kingdom

the witch doctor worked!!!!!!!!!!!! after another ten useless uploads i � just uploaded a worksheet sorry if i wasted anyone time but it comforting to know that when we have problems there �s someone to ask thanks agian

4 May 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

The only one who can solve long-term problems is the owner of this site - Victor Gayol. 
Since he works during the day and has a family to spend time with in the evenings, he logs in only few times a week. So, in the end, it is not necessary to send him PM every time the website slows down...
Most problems occur and "solve themselves" without any interference. So, it is best to be patient and try and try and try again.
IF you see more than 10 pages of new worksheets when you click and search today�s date, then 100 people succeeded in uploading their worksheets. There have been uploaded over 220 worksheets today, so the website is ok...
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchbydate.asp?day=4&month=5&year=2011&B3=Search
Yesterday, I was trying to upload one Resource Bank and it took me 2 hours and I tried to upload about 15 times. I succeeded at about 7 PM.
So, please be patient and don�t give up...

4 May 2011