Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PPT GAMES CREATORS, intermediate level games?    

PPT GAMES CREATORS, intermediate level games?

moravc
Czech Republic

PPT GAMES CREATORS, intermediate level games?

Dear friends,
I have been going through ppt games and I am looking for members who create ppt games regularly. So far I have found:

evelinamaria
xani
gabitza

lizsantiago

foose1

arielmlee

princesss

elwirafinka

Do you know any members who often upload ppt games and have at least 30 interactive ppt games in their profile?
Do you know any members who make interactive ppt games for intermediate students? (conditional I-II-III, past perfect, present perfect continuous, adjectives/verbs followed by gerunds/infinitive, more advanced sentence structures/vocabulary topics...)

4 May 2011      

pilarmham
Spain

Well, I try to upload ppts frequently. I only started recently, so I still don �t have 30 and most of my ppts are for elementary students. Ermm

4 May 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hi,

Not sure if this is what you �re looking for but have you tried sona21 �s powerpoints, she has quite a few and I think several of them are geared  at the immediate level.
Hope it helps.

5 May 2011     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi,

Sorry I can �t name a member but out of curiousity... Why naming the members instead of searching for the games? And why that criteria of 30 PPT games? ^^,

5 May 2011