Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > PENPALS NEEDED    

PENPALS NEEDED

silpont
Argentina

PENPALS NEEDED

Hi, nice teachers in this forum! Hope you are all great!

I am in urgent need of penpals. The truth is that I started this wonderful exchange with one teacher from this forum, but unfortunately, he could not go on with the exchange which was a real  disappointment since all my students wrote letters and never received an answer. Would anybody like to share this experience? It was a sad one mainly, for the kids who were delighted to have a penpal though things did not turn out to be what we expected.

Many thanks in advance.

Hugs!

Vina.

9 May 2011      

persie
Turkey

Hi! I �m a teacher from Turkey. My students have been exchanging their letters with students from Italy and Colombia for almost one year and they are really happy to have a chance to know about other cultures. It will also be a great pleasure to make friends from Argentina. If you are interested, you can write to me and we can arrange necessary things.

Loves from Turkey!

Murat

9 May 2011     

saksaan
Turkey

this is another "hi" from Turkey. I have got a few students who would like to have penpals. My students are 15 years old and they really seem eager to send and receive letters.

if you like, you can contact me

9 May 2011     

Cenira Hohl
Brazil

Hello!

I am interesting! How old are your students? My students are 11 years old. 

We are studying about penpals and keypals, so, it will be perfect!

If they are teenagers, please, contact me!

kisses...

10 May 2011     

teacher_dave
Germany

Hi,

I have students in Germany who would like to do that, too. We are already writing to some other students, but I have a lot who would be interested in Argentina. How old are your students, and is there a particular topic of theme?  You can email me at [email protected] or here. I already have some introductory letters which I could send, to get the ball rolling - just let me know. My students are about 17 years old, with lower intermediate English, I would say.

Let me know, have a great day,

Dave

10 May 2011     

fab976
France

I teach in Mayotte, a small island near Africa, i have pupils from 11 to 15.
the younger ones would love to send you letters.
if you �re interested , please let me know !
Fabienne

10 May 2011     

carinelaurent
France

Hello,
I �ll have some pupils interested in writing to pupils from all over the world. We should start this project in September or October 2011.
I teach English in a rural area in Douzy (Ardennes, France). My students are 11-15 years old.

Laurent

15 May 2011