Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I need these books!    

I need these books!

judieguv
Costa Rica

I need these books!

Hello Everybody!

I hope you can have a great weeken, because I �m completely sure all of us deserve it. I started some courses at the university this week. However, I have difficulties with one of them becuase I don �t find the books that the syllabus reccommends. I would like to know if anyone of you have them or know where to find them. The course �s name is Introduction to Literature 

These are the books:

• Anderson, R. (2005). Elements of Literature. Fifth Course. New York: Holt, Rineheart and Winston. 
  • Lazar, Gillian. (1993) Literature and Language Teaching.  Cambridge University Press.
  • Miller, James E.  (1985) The United States in Literature.  Glenview, Scott Foresman, NY.
  • McDonnell, Helen. (1985) England in Literature.  Glenview, Scoot Foresman, NY
Thanks for your help. I will really appreciate it. 

Sincerely:
Diego

14 May 2011      

Berny76
Argentina

Hello.... there is a page where you can get some book, go to www.englishtips.org and there you can find lots of books.

14 May 2011     

IceQueeny
Russian Federation

Hello!

There are no books you are looking for to be downloaded in the Internet. But you can buy them quite cheap on Amazon.com.

Good luck

14 May 2011