Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Zealand friends    

New Zealand friends

dayssb
Brazil

New Zealand friends

Dear Friends From New Zealand

I`ve bought my flight tickets to go to New Zealand in July. As my husband and I are going to spend 20 days traveling around the country, we`d like to know about Christchurch. We know there was a big earthquake in February and as we had already planned everyting before this sad happenning, we`d like to visit Christchurch but we already know that, for example, the trip we`d do by train won`t be possible as the train is not working. Could you tell me more information?
Thanks

15 May 2011      

Jayho
Australia

Maybe you could PM cheezles

16 May 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

I suggest you  fly into Christchurch and then go down to Queenstown. The drive down is extremely beautiful and the activities in Queenstown are amazing. If you are flying into Auckland don �t spend too long there as it is just another big city. (IMHO I lived there for 50 years before coming to Australia.) Rotorua is a great opportunity to see Maori culture and geysers.
Be careful driving as the roads are quite windy and hilly but it is the best way as you can stop wherever. I believe the CBD of Christchurch is still out of action but there is still a lot to do around it. The Marlborough Sounds are very beautiful. Hope this helps. It will be cold in July and probably wet but that shouldn �t worry you . Have fun.
Cheers
Joy

16 May 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

Check your PM :-)

16 May 2011