Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why is it that five days ago I posted something on the printables, and I īm still not allowed to download anything?    

Why is it that five days ago I posted something on the printables, and I īm still not allowed to download anything?

mehdiman
Syria

Why is it that five days ago I posted something on the printables, and I īm still not allowed to download anything?

16 May 2011      

ELOJOLIE274
France

hello!

it īs very easy: no one downloaded your ws, so you have no points and thus you can īt download anything yet...
I can only suggest you look at the tutorials! they are totally free of charge and they will help you improve your ws so that more people download your work ;)

however, if you see any of my ws you like send me a private message with your email address and i īll be glad to send them to you ;)

take care!

Elodie

16 May 2011     

Jayho
Australia

... and I have downloaded your WS and given you your first point to spend.

Cheers

Jayho

16 May 2011