Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Dotted fonts.    

Dotted fonts.

sally259
United Kingdom

Dotted fonts.

Hi.  I �ve tried to upload a worksheet with dotted text for children to trace, but it uploads with a solid font.   Can anyone please advise me on how to upload a dotted font?  Thank you.

18 May 2011      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

this sites does not have that font  so you will have to make an image out of your ws in order to save the font.  for that just group all the items in your ws, then paste it in paint, next save that image from paint in your computer.  go to word and go to insert picture, look for the images of your ws and  click it. this way your  ws will be seen as  it should and if the person who downloads your ws doesnt have the font s/he wont have problems.  you should write in the description when uploading that it is not editable, and be sure it doesnt have any mistakes since we wont be able to modify it.

18 May 2011     

sally259
United Kingdom

Thank you very much for your reply.  I will try again with the dotted font.

18 May 2011     

enrieta
Argentina

hello everybody!
Does anyone know any font that works with the jolly phonics kind of letters?
thankssss in advance

18 May 2011     

mariamit
Greece

Try embedding the font in your document

In Word, just go to Tools -> Options -> Save -> tick the box Embed Truetype fonts.

Unfortunately this will increase the size of your worksheets
so if you   don �t have the size option do as Liz suggests.

18 May 2011