Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i can ´t upload my sheets help me    

i can ´t upload my sheets help me

nora85
Egypt

i can ´t upload my sheets help me

please help me i can ´t upload my sheets . i don;t know the reason. the sheets are as usual in size . any one has the same problem or it is only me . please answerCry

22 May 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

I ´ve just uploaded a ppt without any problems. Perhaps your connection is too slow?

22 May 2011     

karima.mostafa
Egypt

I do agree that your connection could be the problem. It could also be the fact that you ´re using doc.x and not doc. Check it out and then try again.

22 May 2011     

nora85
Egypt

NO,my sheet is doc. and it is not slow .do you have other reasons???? i am really scared!

22 May 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

Don ´t worry. Try again later. Sometimes it ´s just too ´crowded � in cyberspace! best of luck!

22 May 2011     

nora85
Egypt

thanks  for your concern dear friend , but it never happened to me beforeHeart

22 May 2011     

marycucha
Peru

HELLO I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, I WAS TRYING TO UPLOAD MY WORKSHEETS BUT IT ´S IMPOSIBLE, PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP

22 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

Sometimes it happens, but the system seems to be working; I ´ve just sent 3 printables.
Keep trying, good luck
Linda

22 May 2011