Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Unsubscribe from ESLprintables    

Unsubscribe from ESLprintables

ALI ALI
Egypt

WELL I REMEMBER SEEING SOME REPORTED SHEETS FOR THIS MEMBER AND THEY WERE COPIED FROM OTHER SITES, THATS WHY HIS /HER PROFILE IS EMPTY. REALLY DISAPPOINTING TO SEE THIS MESSAGE CAUSE WE DO ALOT OF EFFORT TO SHARE OUR WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT ALL WE DO ARE STUPID WORK SHEETSCry

22 May 2011     

karima.mostafa
Egypt

Well, I believe everybody have the right to think whatever they like. HOWEVER, no one has the right to undermine any body else or their work, especially when this work has taken so much of their time and energy. This site isn �t just a place where you can get or post materials. To me it is a knd of everyday global family meeting between talented teachers from different parts of the world and that along with other things made us all esl printables memebers earn the respect and appreciation of other teachers all over the world.

Really love you all and proud to be part of our big familyHeart  

22 May 2011     

izabelbello
Brazil

What a pity, I �ve just opened ESL page and had the sad surprise of reading such a desrespectful message.
No big deal, I �M REALLY SURE that we, teachers from all over the world in ESLprintables.com, don �t spend our precious time preparing so called "stupid worksheets". We are teachers for sure !!!! And I �m very, totally proud of being part of ESLprintables family.
Let �s ignore this unhappy person, my dear friends. We have hard work to do and we are hard working teachers, spending our time organizing, preparing and publishing high quality material for our pupils.

I wish a marvellous week for you all,

IzabelHug

22 May 2011     

savvinka
Russian Federation

You found a wrong site, dear.I think you wanted smth funnier, there are a lot of  free pics to see, films to watch,   jokes to read and musiс to enjoy in the net. Go there! You �ll have a lot of  fun! Here professional people are interested to create useful wss to help others and yourselves. 

22 May 2011     

Aninha Feliz
Brazil

*Facepalms* For the sake of my faith in humanity, please tell me you �re not a teacher. 

22 May 2011     

< Previous   1    2