Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > penpals for next year needed    

penpals for next year needed

carinelaurent
France

penpals for next year needed

Hello,
I �ll have some pupils interested in writing to pupils from all over the world. We should start this project in September or October 2011.
I teach English in a rural area in Douzy (Ardennes, France). My students are 11-15 years old.
I already have contacts with a colleague from Colombia but more contacts would be better: the goal of this project is to show the students they can communicate with a lot of people thanx to English !

Laurent

22 May 2011      

Myszka
Poland

Hi there!
I am a teacher from Poland. My students would liket o correspod with other childrem from
Europe, so if you are interested ..... just contact me :)
Bye for now :)
Kate

22 May 2011     

juuty
Netherlands

Hi!

I �m always interested in projects like these!
If there are more people who are, maybe we can start a big project?
Is it an idea to e-mail each other all the info needed (number of students, age etc.)?

Judith

22 May 2011     

england
Argentina

Hi,
My students would love to take part in this project.  It�s a nice idea.  Count on me

23 May 2011     

persie
Turkey

Hi Laurent! My name is Murat and I �m an English teacher in Rize, Turkey. This year, my students sent letters to their Italian and Colombian friends and it was really very nice experience for them to know about other cultures.
Except the letters, they sent several posters, postcards, photos, origamis they have made themselves and souvenirs and they like this exchange very much.
I told them about your message and they showed a big eager to your offer. If you like, we can be a partner of your beautiful project. Thanks in advance.

23 May 2011     

carinelaurent
France

Thank u all but I �ve had too many answers ! 
Sorry but I �m going to try to work with teachers from other continents, sorry for Persie, Judith and Myszka. I really hope you �ll find penpels for your students !

25 May 2011