Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > How can I even think about giving my credit card number if I can ´t make a simple upload of my documents???    

How can I even think about giving my credit card number if I can ´t make a simple upload of my documents???

cinnamon_girl
Brazil

How can I even think about giving my credit card number if I can ´t make a simple upload of my documents???

It ´s not the first time I try to use this website and share my documents but as soon as I send my documents I get the message:

Your file is being uploaded.

Please wait

Please wait

Please wait

and that could go trough the whole night and day and none of my files are being actually uploaded. 

Can we fix that or should I remain with no solution?

23 May 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Hello, Cinnamon Girl....

Please don ´t get frustrated, there are a number of reasons this happens:

1) You have to double check that your document is .doc (it does not accept .docx)

2) It doesn ´t exceed 500KB (if you have images in your ws, it ´s a good idea to compress them to reduce the size of the doc)

3) Sometimes it ´s just the system that is failing. You just have to be patient and try again later...

Don ´t give up!

Hugs,

Mar

23 May 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hello,
I have checked and 110 worksheets have been uploaded in the last 6 hours, so there is no big problem on eslprintables.... I think you should try later.
Or, if you need to gain a lot of points quickly, try to make an online exercise, these OE usually get 30 or more points and you will become a premium user with 30 free worksheets in few days.
Make an Online Exercise  Check the "old" online exercises for inspiration...
A nice youtube song + lyrics fill in exercise would do...

Good luck!

23 May 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Hi,

I tried to upload my worksheets but I got the "new members" message:

"You have reached your uploading limit for today. New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day.

When you become a premium user (when you reach 30 points) you are allowed to send three worksheets per day."   Confused

I have more than 30 points... I ´ll try tomorrow....

23 May 2011     

Fernando Damour
Indonesia

uhmm..same problem with me too..

23 May 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Cinnamon_girl,

I guess it isn ´t you. If you do not esperately need the points, just give it some time and try later, it will work eventually.

I NEVER give my credit card info to anyone, let alone on the web.

Warm regards

23 May 2011