Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Khaled Hosseini    

Khaled Hosseini

profesoringles
Spain

Khaled Hosseini

Hello... I �m afraid I can�t tell you where you can dowload his books for free but I have read two of them: "The Kite Runner" and "A Thousand Splendid Suns" and believe me: it�s worth spending the money on them.

I read them in Spanish (my mother tongue) and they almost brought tears to my eyes although they are rather hard and direct.

To sum up: if you are really interested and can afford the money (I suppose you can find them in a paperback edition) don�t doubt and buy them. You won�t regret it.

Greetings from cold and cloudy south Spain.

16 Dec 2008      

zeboshen
Uzbekistan

oh right you are! i have also read "The Kite Runner"! i was under a great impression! so, later i heard about the sequel to it! and i am still eager to read it! so i live in uzbekistan! and for me it is a bit difficult to get it! we do not have books on this kind here. what would you advise?

16 Dec 2008     

Amna 107
United Arab Emirates

Hi Profesoringles

I am eager to read these two books. I have just searched on the internet about them, and I think they are very successful books.

Thank you very much for recommending the books. I will try to get them soon. ^_^

16 Dec 2008