Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > REGISTRATION    

REGISTRATION

Laura Venturini
Brazil

REGISTRATION

Heys gyus!

I �ve been a member of ESL Printables for some time and I always talk about how nice it is at work. Some co-workers have been trying to register, but the activation code has never been sent to their e-mail address. Is there any other way to do it? How can they become a member?
Thanks!
Laura

24 May 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,

did they enter the right e-mail address? Maybe they made a typo? If it �s not the case, I would advise them to contact Victor, the owner of this site.

Good Luck, MichaelaWink

24 May 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Hello everybody!
I think there are too many "members" who have never sent something, they have 0 points and yet they are registered taking up space.Shouldn �t something be done? I mean if you open any country �s page you will see that there are numerous members and when you try to see what they have shared you see nothing.If that space was cleared up maybe new members wouldn �t have problems registering.
Good day to everyone!!!!

25 May 2011