Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English in Motion Eso 1 book    

English in Motion Eso 1 book

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

English in Motion Eso 1 book

Hi,

First of all I have to thank Zora and maikacaceres memebers for their help. My student has sat the exam this morning and next Friday he will be given his score. Let �s cross our fingers. I will keep you informed.

Once again I need your help. Does anyone use the book "English in Motion ESO 1"? Yesterday my boss told me I next Monday I will have  a new student in my reinforcement classroom. The student has failed English throughout the whole course and in 3 weeks he will be given the last chance to pass the English subject. He will just come two days a week for one hour each day. Apart from him, I have other 3 students in that class. I like challenges, but ..... The student �s mother told my boss the student �s teacher doesn �t want to show neither her nor the student the last English test the student did, so I have no idea about the student �s weak and strong points. I don �t know what I need to concentrate on. I would be greatful if anyone could share any material related to this book. I have already log on richmond website but the only material available is in the teacher �s resource staff.

Thanks in advance.

25 May 2011      

languageleader88
Andorra

Why don �t you use English Issues (Anaya English) or try Team Scenes (Anaya English)
I used those books with an student who was also very bad in English and when we finish the book, he was the best of the class!

25 May 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

@ Miguel/Elena/Alberto/Rose,

Don �t you mean Teen Scenes

25 May 2011