Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I AM A NEW MEMBER    

I AM A NEW MEMBER

wonderful teacher
Egypt

I AM A NEW MEMBER

BEST EVENING.Hug
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OF HOW TO TEACH (NATIONALITIES TO YOUNG LEARNERS)

25 May 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Welcome to this site Hug

I edited the post, so no - Sonn is not out of her mind. She only reacted on the first (unedited) thread.Wink

25 May 2011     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Dear teacher,
Such messages are forbidden to post on the forum.  All of us (about 562034 people) used to be newbies but no one of those who have more than 10 000 points by now ever asked to dowlaod their wss. Your ws is wonderful and I �m sure it will get many points without such advertising.

25 May 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

If you need those precious 30 points to become a premium member and to be able to download 30 free printables every day (10,000 a year), check our free tutorials and templates  Tutorials    Templates  and try to make an online exercise, OE usually wins at least 30 points...
Good luck!
  Make an Online Exercise   
Examples of online exercises with youtube songs:
http://www.englishexercises.org/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=song#thetop

Tips and tricks:
ESL printables - First Steps - The Main Page (tutorial)

25 May 2011     

AGUILA
Spain

Doesn �t matter wonderful teacher. I �ve downloaded your worksheet and I �ll use it next academic year in order to describe people. Now, you are a premium member CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Make the best you can!!!

25 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear friends

Just a note - my opinion - when we edit a message, we should leave a note, explaining that we have edited it; otherwise, as you can see, this conversation here, in this thread seems a little silly.

Our new member, welcome again , was advised to edit her post ( rules reasons ) by Michaella. Now, both of them have edited their posts and then comes Sonn with what looks like a silly and out of time post.

People who may haven �t read the former posts will think that Sonn is with her head in another planet.

Just my humble opinion

BTW, does anyone know anything about Ladybird?

Hugs
Linda

25 May 2011