Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > stolen worksheet    

stolen worksheet

moufida
Algeria

stolen worksheet

Today, I bumped on one of my worksheets which was uploaded by apparently a new user. I couldn �t believe it. I immediately informed the moderator. my worksheet was titled "passive voice". I uploaded it on 07 - Apr - 2010.  
what do you think of this attitude? Don �t you think that any user who steal a worksheet should be banned from the site?

25 May 2011      

almaz
United Kingdom

Perhaps you �re not aware, Moufida, but there �s a bullet-pocked wall behind ESLP Central...

25 May 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Come on, moufida....

You �ve been a member here for more than a year now so it should not be a surprise for you that wss are being stolen. And you should be also aware that the only thing you have to do in such a case is to report the stolen ws. There are more than 50 stolen wss every day reported. Can you imagine how the forum would look like if everyone whose ws was stolen informed us about it there?
Next time just press the "report" button and the moderators will do the work.Wink

@almaz Clap

EDIT: I can see you already reported the ws... just please, next time you�ll report, provide a proper link so we don�t have to waste our time by searching for it and reporting again. Thanks

25 May 2011