Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Mother īs Day Tunisia    

Happy Mother īs Day Tunisia

fedi
Tunisia

Happy Mother īs Day Tunisia

Tunisian mothers are celebrating their "Special Day" this Sunday. So happy mother īs day to all the struggling mothers in Tunisia and all over the world for their unbelievable efforts to make their kids the happiest ones in the world!And as a mother, I know the true meaning of this sweet word, so i (I īm always small compared to my mom!) LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MOM!

25 May 2011      

om aziz
Tunisia

So happy Mother īs Day to your mom, you and me and alll the mothers in the worldHeart

25 May 2011     

foufou mano
Tunisia

Happy birthday to all mothers all over the world and especially to Tunisians MOTHERS

26 May 2011     

binaaaa1980
Tunisia

HeartHeartHeartHeartHAPPY MOTHERS � DAY TO ALL OF US; MOTHERS AROUND THE WORLD HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

26 May 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Lovely joke!
Thanks a lot for sharing!

26 May 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Happy Mother īs day to you too, Fedi, and to all moms around the world! This day should be celebrated EVERY SINGLE DAY, but it īs good to have a special day to remind us how much we should appreciate our moms!

26 May 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Dearest Marrrrrrrrrrrr,
I īm afraid this one time I have to disagree with you (promise it will never happen again...). Mothers can be such  a pain in the b...un so many times, let īs admit it (I īm a mother, too, so I know well what I īm talking about).
Please, allow me to recommend a wonderful book about mothers and families: Portnoy īs Complaint by Philip Roth, so funny and so witty, so contradictory, a Jew lost in the dear family ties, aren īt we all?.

26 May 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

LOL Pilar!!! You īre impossible, and yessssssssssssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssssssssssss, I agree that sometimes mom īs can be just what you said, and as moms we too can be just that! But.... maybe it īs becuz I miss my mom! =(   she passed away almost 10 years ago, and I still miss her, butt pain and all! Wink 

Thank you for the book recommendation! HugI will do my best to find the book!!!

And, Pilar? PLEASE DON īT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!! (about not agreeing with me! Tongue)

26 May 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Lovely Mar...

I hope you īre doing well and that you īre totally recovered, are you?

No, it will never happen again that I contradict you (though I can īt promise, I may change my mind tomorrow...). I īm so sorry to hear you lost your mum, dear Mar. My father was my most fragile support.

Smile

26 May 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Happy mother īs day! I am jealous, here we don īt have mother īs day at all... :(
Your picture is absolutely fabulous, loved it!

26 May 2011     

ebrahmi
Tunisia

Happy Mother īs Day to my mother. What can I offer her more than a  deep kiss on the forehead?

26 May 2011     

1    2    Next >