Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I A M SO HAPPY TO JOIN A SUCH GREAT SIGHT    

I A M SO HAPPY TO JOIN A SUCH GREAT SIGHT

wonderful teacher
Egypt

I A M SO HAPPY TO JOIN A SUCH GREAT SIGHT

I AM REALLY HAPPY TO JOIN THIS GREAT SIte. I THINK I WILL BENIFIT ALOT FROM THE GREAT WORK SHEETS AND IDEAS .I WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE SENT ME A MESSAGE TO HELP ME IN MY FIRST DAY

25 May 2011      

pilarmham
Spain

You �ll certainly learn very much and get a lot of help, ideas and support from all the wonderful people here (together with some criticism and limits!). Please be a little patient with us... Your students will benefit from it. Smile

26 May 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hello, Wonderful Teacher, and WELCOME Hug........ believe me, the more you visit the site, download worksheets and use them with your class, you �ll see you �ll get addicted to this site. Plus, you will learn to improve your own worksheets, and benefit as a teacher (will make your life easier!) and your students also, they will appreciate that you bring them different, fun activities to practice!

26 May 2011