Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > ENGLISH DAY    

ENGLISH DAY

FLORDELIA
Colombia

ENGLISH DAY

HI  DEAR TEACHERS OF THE WORLD I NEED YOUR HELP.. I �D LIKE TO SUGGEST ME SOME ACTIVITIES ABOUT 80 � YEARS . MY STUDENTS HAVE TO PREPARE A NICE ACTIVITY INCLUDING THIS TOPIC. DO YOU LIKE TO HELP ME WITH SOME ADVICES? THANKS A LOT

29 May 2011      

stonefarm
Australia

Hi

Do you mean people who are 80 years old or the 1980 �s.

If you mean the 1980 �s - you can do a google search on a topic of interest to your students and  on the left hand side of the page you will find a "timeline" search.  This will search any topic in time frames.  You may need to look under �more search tools � on the left side of the google page to display the google timeline search that you then click on.

If you mean 80 year old people there is a google search tool called "google squared".  It is still in the development stage but you can find it by googling "google squared".  You can type in your own parameters/categories that will be cross-referenced in a grid.  - it brings up sites that fit your search.

Hope this is of some use.

29 May 2011