Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Postcard Exchange    

Postcard Exchange

heliz
Puerto Rico

Postcard Exchange

I have just been surfing our dear friend Victoria �s website and I find really interesting her postcard exchange project (Awesome!) I�d like to involve my students in a postcard exchange project but I don�t know how to begin... any advice???? I work in a primary school and my students are efl learners from 9 to 12 years old.

29 May 2011      

ellakass
Israel

http://www.postcrossing.com/  You sign in and can receive adresses for your postcards.
Victoria also told me about this site and my students(10-12 yo) participate in this project.
You may see it here:
 It is really great! Good luck.

29 May 2011     

~Misty~
Spain

I love Postcrossing!! Smile I �ve been a member for more than one year now and I �m still excited about sending and receiving postcards. Right now I �m teaching Spanish as a second language, so it �s not very useful for my classes because English is the �official � language of Postcrossing, but it �s a great idea to do postcrossing with students of English. I �ve come upon many users who use it as part of their class. I love sending my postcards to them ^^ I like making handmade postcards, too. It really is a great hobby!! Big smile

This is my account if you want to check it out. I upload pictures of all the postcards I send and receive, so you can take a look at them Wink But I have to update my postcards wall... It has been months since I last uploaded pics of my received postcards!!

29 May 2011     

dobrawaa
Poland

Postcrossing is great!!! Big smile

29 May 2011     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I �ve also been a postcrossing member so I strongly recommend it!

29 May 2011     

heliz
Puerto Rico

Thanks for your help I�ll give a try!

30 May 2011