Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Cultural Week in High School    

Cultural Week in High School

mauro78
Colombia

Cultural Week in High School

Hello, Dear Fellows!!

I writing this post, in order to ask for help, in one month I am going to celebrate the 
�Cultural Week" in my school, this is a cross cultural activity where students make different performances, presentations, and other things; last year we presented all the english-speaking countries ( geography, economy, culture). Can you please help me with some ideas for this event...!!!

I really appreciate what you can do for me, and Thanks in Advanced..!

=)

31 May 2011      

JECMPJ
Colombia

Hi Mauro 78 

Well in my case the last year we did in the school � � The Michael Jackson �s songs"

We presented his life, a show with some questions about him, karaoke with his songs and coreographies, that was very interesting because everybody knows who was him.

31 May 2011     

angellys
Colombia

may be  little presentation by stand about holidays  ,  you must give  every grade a  holiday  ans student must show  the history, symbols tradition etc.....    I have had  th eoportunity to made  that and  I was  so funny

1 Jun 2011     

[email protected]
Colombia

A topic we had into account at our school was music and movies through decades, each grade chose a decade and looked for the most representative movie or song or both and they preapared presentations and sang the songs.

1 Jun 2011